- Confirm Referee – Remember to confirm your Referee by Wednesday 8pm before the fixture.
- Referee Fees– MUST BE OFFERED TO THE REFEREE BEFORE THE GAME. THE HOME TEAM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT.
U9 & U10 £20 / U11 TO U12 £25 / U13 U14 U15 £28 / U16 TO YOUTH £32.
If the pitch is unplayable the club is responsible to make sure the referee is informed along with the Divisional Sec and Referee Secretary as soon as possible
- ANY ISSUES – EMAIL THE REFEREE SEC- LISTON2@HOTMAIL.CO.UK
- DON’T FORGET ID CARDS – NO ID NO PLAY.
- NO FIRST AID KIT NO PLAY
- Make Sure You retain the Away team Match Card till the end of the Season for inspection if required by the Cheshire FA and /or Timperley League. DO NOT send to League Secretaries.
- Full-Time statistics must be updated as soon after the fixture as possible and at the very latest within 7 days.
- T&DJFL –MATCHES WITH NO LEAGUE APPOINTED REFEREE
- 1. If a referee has not been appointed to a game by 6pm on the Thursday before the game, the teams should start the process of arranging for someone else to cover the game. The home team should take the lead in this.
2. The home team should advise the away team of the situation on Thursday evening, in order that they can assist in finding someone to cover the game.
3. Teams should not then approach the Referee Secretary asking for a Referee – the Referee Secretary will have used all available League referees, to cover as many games as possible – they will be fully aware of which games are uncovered.
4. Referees on the T&DJFL list (as per the Full-time Referee dropdown list) should not be approached by Clubs to cover games – they will already have received the uncovered games list from the Referee Secretary at least twice that week.
5. The Referee Secretary should be advised immediately if an alternative referee has been obtained to cover a game, including their name.
6. Anyone agreed on by the teams to referee for a game does so with the full powers, status and authority of a registered referee.
7. No-one under the age of 16 shall act as a referee except in the case of 14 or 15 year olds who are already qualified referees (and in this case who shall only cover games up to U13 and U14 respectively).
8. The same person – except in the case of injury or a qualified referee becoming available – shall referee both halves of a match.
9. If teams do not play a game due to the absence of a League appointed official, the game is liable to be voided and not rescheduled.
10. If a stand-in referee has yellow or red cards or misconduct to report, they should advise details to the Referee Secretary who will assist in this process.
Referee Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org